We do allow this Website to be promoted through the transmission of bulk e-mails, however, any such mass e-mailings must conform to our bulk email policies.
The marketing of this Website is strictly prohibited if done through the transmission of unsolicited bulk email (UBE). In other words, the bulk emailing must be pursuant to a prior business relationship with the e-mail recipient, including but not limited to having obtained their e-mail address through a verifiable opt-in procedure.
We also strictly prohibit marketing of this Website by the transmission of e-mail that makes use of or contains invalid or forged headers, invalid or non-existent domain names or other means of deceptive addressing (counterfeit e-mail).
We also strictly prohibit marketing of this Website by the transmission of e-mail that is relayed from any third party's mail servers without the permission of that third party, or which employs similar techniques to hide or obscure the source of the e-mail. The transmission of unsolicited bulk e-mail, including the transmission of counterfeit e-mail, may result in civil and criminal penalties against the sender under applicable federal and/or state law.
We do NOT authorize the harvesting or collection of screen names from any ISP service (for example, AOL) for the purpose of sending unsolicited e-mail, and will terminate without pay any marketing affiliate determined to have transmitted bulk emails advertising any websites marketed through this Program to lists gathered by such methods.
If you believe you are the recipient of unsolicited bulk e-mail from a person or company advertising websites under this Program, please follow this procedure:
- Please send your UBE complaint to mistressofasia.com customer support.
- The best and easiest way to do this is by forwarding the offending e-mail to customer support.
- If you cannot forward the UBE, simply send an e-mail to customer support.
- In either case, please include your name, address, telephone number and any information you may have about the identity of the person or entity that sent the UBE to you.
- You may be able to collect information about the sender from the e-mail itself, for instance, by examining the e-mails header, by examining the webpage or by running a whois query against the webpage domain.